How does comfort adjustment work?
Oasis is the only Australian made mattress range with the ability to swap the comfort layer to get the perfect feel.
Choose between medium, plush or firm, depending on your comfort preference. (Split comfort is available for queen and king size mattresses)
Following a minimum of 14 days to allow your body to adjust if you are not 100% happy, you can change the firmness of your mattress.
You can adjust your mattress firmness in the comfort of your own home, it’s easy to do and you won’t need a professional to help.
If you are still struggling then contact us. We are committed to ensuring you get the best night sleep and will help you every step of the way.
How long does delivery take?
- We are fast, depending on where you live in Australia
- All products will leave our warehouse within 1 – 2 business days unless mentioned otherwise by our support team.
- From time-to-time circumstances outside our control will lead to delays in delivery times. Wherever possible we will indicate potential delays on an affected products details page.
- In general, we can estimate a 7 – 15 business day delivery for mattresses for regional areas and a 5 – 10 business day delivery for our mattress protectors and pillows in regional areas.
How do I set up my mattress?
Taking your new Oasis Mattress out of the box and setting it up is easy, but for safety’s sake we suggest having someone to help you.
- Open box at one end and slide plastic wrapped mattress out.
- Either place it on the floor or bed and rip open the plastic flap and pull to unroll.
- Place mattress on its base as best as possible.
- Carefully cut one corner of the bag and the mattress will begin to rise.
- Wait a minute or two then remove remaining plastic by hand.
- Your new mattress will be ready to sleep on immediately but will take 24-48 hours to fully form.
- Any issues, contact us
How do I care for my mattress?
By taking a few extra measures your Oasis Sleep mattress will provide you with a quality night’s sleep for years to come.
- Rotating your mattress will extend its life, do this once a week for the first few months and every month after
- Use the handles for positioning rather than lifting, these handles are not designed to support the weight of the mattress
- Air your mattress periodically indoors, we recommend this when changing your linen
- The top cover of your mattress is removable and washable
- Use a cold wash with a light spin cycle.
- Do not put the cover in the dryer, but air dry it laying it as flat as possible
- Avoid direct sunlight as foams are prone to discolouring
- Do not attempt to wash the comfort foam inserts
What base should my mattress be on?
- As long as your bed base has adequate support and ventilation, it will accommodate an Oasis mattress.
- If it’s a slat base, the slats should be no more than 7cm apart.
- While posture slats (curved) can be used, they can make the mattress feel considerably softer than it actually is.
- So for the best comfort we recommend that they are straight (flat) slats.
- We don’t recommend either using the mattress straight on the floor without ventilation underneath as this can lead to moisture build up, and mold growth.
How does your warranty process work?
In order to assess warranty issues, we require you to contact us.
I bought my Oasis mattress from a friend; can I return it?
Sorry, our 365-night free trial and lifetime warranty is not transferable.
What do you do with my returned mattress?
On the rare occasion we get a returned product, we either recycle it or donate it to a charity, depending on the issue and condition of the mattress.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
It can take 3-5 business days once we have received your mattress at our factory in Melbourne. We will refund by means of a bank transfer into an account with the same name as that shown on the original invoice.
Is delivery free across Australia?
Yes, everywhere in Australia, when we say free, we mean it.
How soon can I return my mattress?
We have a minimum 120-day trial period before our 365-night guarantee kicks in, like any new product it takes time for your body to adjust. Remember you can ask for a comfort feel change, just contact us and a team member will assist you..
Can you tell me more about GECA certified foams?
We use GECA certified Joyce foams, these foams are the highest quality Australian foams and are environmentally friendly.
GECA certification gives consumers confidence that products with the GECA stamp of approval comply with the rigorous standards under ISO 14024 principles for global best practice in eco-labelling.
Good Environment Choice Australia (GECA) is an independent, non-profit organisation which exists to help consumers make better environmental choices. GECA certifies companies and products that undertake sustainable practices.
What is Hygroflex and why is it better for sleep and health?
Hygroflex is a premium and more superior anti-gravity foam that is produced by VPF technology. The Hygroflex foam is one of the reasons our mattresses are more comfortable than those of our competitors, the properties in Hygroflex were recently tested by an RMIT study that found them to be the best in quality when considering comfort. more..
What does triple tempered steel springs mean?
Our A-grade steel guarantees no height loss to the life of your mattress, our triple tempered pocket springs are stronger and we ensure they are set correctly and are at their optimal performance for skeletal health.
Our coils are exclusively engineered by us resulting in an unparalleled pocket spring system uncompromised by packaging.
Do you offer contactless delivery?
Yes, we certainly do, our delivery contractors can give you proof of delivery, it’s that easy.
Can I sleep on my new mattress straight away?
Yes, you can, it may take some time aesthetically for fabric creases to come out, however. It is ready to go once it decompresses, our scientifically engineered mattress is designed to spring back to life once you open the rolled mattress.
Do you remove my old mattress?
No, we do not remove old mattresses.
You can reach out to your local council for hard waste removal.
How do I unpack my new mattress?
- Good preparation is important, a few key points to ensure your mattress gets off to a good start.
- You will need an open and clear space, moving furniture and other valuables out of the way to allow for the mattress to expand
- People other than yourself shouldn’t be near the mattress when unpacking begins
- As the final layer of packaging is opened you will need to stand clear.
How do I care for the wool cover?
Our 100% Australian merino wool cover is beneficial in its anti-allergic and moisture wicking properties. For correct care please follow the below recommendations.
You can wash the top cover of your mattress; it is engineered to be removable
- We suggest a cold wash and using a wool mix laundry detergent on a light spin cycle
- It is not recommended to put the cover in the dryer, you can air dry it laying it as flat as possible.
Is my mattress the right way up?
The quilted woolen cover is on the top of the mattress, this is the surface best suited for sleeping.
Is there a head and a foot?
You can sleep on your mattress with the label at your feet or your head, it will be supportive regardless due to the ‘mirrored’ zoning throughout the sleeping surface.
Can I change my comfort firmness after my 365-night trial?
Absolutely, our bodies and lifestyles change, and so do our comfort requirements. Contact us, and we can process an order for a replacement foam.
What do I do with the foam I am replacing? Do I need to send it back?
It’s yours to keep, use it around the house, it is of excellent quality and should be useful. Alternatively, please recycle.
Can I wash the foam inserts?
We do not recommend washing the foam inserts. Using a mattress protector will mean you won’t have too.
Can I purchase a mattress over the phone?
Yes, contact our team for a secure payment to be processed, we will arrange your delivery day whilst the payment is being finalised.
Got more questions?
Contact us via chat, phone or email and we can assist you with any further queries you may have.